(Low pH RO Membrane Cleaner For Colloidal Deposits)
ROKLEEN 21 Low pH Membrane Cleaner is a fast acting formulation for cleaning of RO/NF/UF membranes by dissolving and dispersing organic and mineral deposits which primarily comprise of carbonates and sulfates of calcium, barium, stronium and magnesium.
ROKLEEN 21 Low pH Membrane Cleaner is also effective in removing difficult iron scales, metal oxide deposits as well as silicates and colloidal clay.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS :
- Low pH formulation with organic chemicals
- Removes calcium carbonate, metal hydroxides and sulfate scales of calcium,barium, strontium and magnesium along with silica scales.
- Very effective even in low concentrations
- Excellent dispersing properties for quick and easy removal of soil
- Low foaming
- Cost effective
- Easy to use and handle for its liquid state
Packing : 5 Kg
|pH (as such)
|4.0 to 5.0
|1.02 to 1.05
|Organo acid and Polymer
|Cleaning of carbonate scales and metal oxides &metal hydroxide deposits, and assisting in removal of sulfate scales