- Backlit LCD Display..
- User friendly knob linked with digital display for adjusting dosing frequency with facility of password lock.
- Dosing head conveniently located next to front controls for easy maintenance access.
- Built-in ARV with separate discharge point to prevent chemical spill on hands.
- Double ball NRV.
- Diaphragm made of solid PTFE to ensure maximum life.
- Batch and Interval dosing features..
- Certified EP IP 65.
- Auto resetting fuse.
- Double ball NRV with PTFE seals.
- Splash proof enclosure.
- Built in air release valve (ARV).
- PTFE diaphragm for longer life.
- Adjustable frequency (up to 400 spm).
- Compact and lightweight.
eDose Neo PVDF for Sulphuric Acid applications.
also recommended for Acid Dosing and Harsh Chemical Dosing
|Dosing rate @ 4 Kg/Cm2||6 LPH & 10 LPH|
|Suction/Discharge tubing||4/6 mm|
|Frequency||Up to 400 spm|
|Electrical||230 V AC, 50 Hz|
|Power consumption at 400 spm||30 Watts|
|In The Box||e-dose NEO pump
Suction and discharge tubing
Suction filter with NRV
Anti siphon valve
|Warranty||One Year Against Manufacturing Defects|