Astero™ NXT is a flexible and programmable controller for automation of all water treatment systems. Driven by innovation, Astero™ NXT has an intuitive & user-friendly, patented interface for easy understanding and quick access for critical settings. The Astero™ NXT has Bluetooth® connectivity inbuilt (Optional), and it can pair with your Android mobile devices for easier data monitoring and control, making it possible to transfer and save data. The Astero™ NXT has a Smart Alphanumeric screen and it uses the different colors of the back-lit display to show plant status to ease up the monitoring process. This device has an in-built RS485 communication port for remote data monitoring and is made from strong, rigid materials for durability.
Compact Micro-processor based Plug & Play control panels with plant operation programmed and all safeties inbuilt. These panels along with the required level, pressure, conductivity and flow sensors help in making the entire plant completely automatic.
- 13 Keys Makes Settings Much Simpler
- Quick Access to Critical Settings
- Logical START/STOP with Single Key
- Different Colored Backlit to Show Plant Status
- Single Line Mimic Diagram with 13 LED’s for I/O Indication
- 16X2 Alphanumeric Display with Color Changing Features
- Same Cutout Size OF ASTERO NG with NUT and STUD
- Notification for Filter Backwash and Plant Service Due
- Time Lock Facility
- FUSE Failure Indication
- Larger Power Terminals (6 Sq. mm) for Easy Wiring
- Removable Terminals for Input
- Automatically Flushes the Membrane during Starting, Stopping & after a Set Interval
- Takes Care of required Motor Protection such as Overload, Single Phasing, Dry Running
- Auto/ Manual Facility (even in MANUAL Mode Motor Protection doesn’t get bypassed)
- Equipped to Suit Auto-Multiport Valve in Pretreatment
- Inbuilt Protection Against Over and Under Voltage
NOTE: BLUETOOTH IS OPTIONAL AND IS NOT INCLUDED IN THIS PRODUCT.