Our wide range of multiport valves are designed for various filtration/softening applications. They provide excellent performance
with a simple customer friendly operation. A simple turn of the handle performs multiple functions like filtration, backwash, rinse,
brine suction and brine rinse. These valves are also aesthetically designed to give an excellent appearance to the final system.
The innovative new generation models offer a convenient and unique inlet and outlet in the same line feature for filters and
- Inlet and outlet in the same line
- Drain on the backside of the valve
- Very easy to install
- No bends in the interconnection pipe.
- Gives a very neat look to the plant.
- Supplied with unions and high flow
- disc type top and bottom strainers.
- Most user friendly
|Material of Construction||Engineering Thermoplastic|
|Maximum Flow Rate||14000lph @ 0.5 Kg/cm2 pressure drop|
|Riser Pipe Size||32mm OD PVC pipe|
|Inlet, Outlet, Drain Connections||1 1/2” BSP(F)|
|Maximum Operating Pressure||5 Kg/cm2|
*actual product may differ from shown image.