- Manufactured under stringent design and quality parameters
- Aesthetic Finish.
- International Standard Dimensions
- Trouble free performance without leaks
- Tested by IAPMO, USA and validated against their standards for Material Safety in Drinking Water Applications. These tanks comply with IAPMO-I WPSC-01:2019 Section A (i)
- MOC : Single Piece PE Liner with outer FRP winding
- Max Operating Pressure : 10 Bar
- Burst Pressure : 40 Bar
- Max Vacuum pressure : 5” Hg column
- Max Temperature : 49 deg C
- Colour : Blue
- Any type of water treatment application
- mostly used for RO Plants, Water Softeners, DM Plants.
- Used in most water treatment applications as a pretreatment component.
Note: For a longer durability and optimum efficiency, Air release valve (vacuum breaker) must be used with the vessel.
|Product||2162 FRP Vessel T & B|
|Model||2162 T & B|
|Opening top & Bottom||4 inch Threaded|
|Max. Working Temperature||49 Deg. C|
|Max. Working Pressure||145 PSI ( 10 Bar )|
|Warranty||1 Year Against Manufacturing Defects|