1054 TechRO FRP vessel is manufactured with top Quality FRP material with high end precision, these are used in various domestic, commercial and industrial filtration applications. These are cost friendly vessels with long life.
TechRO FRP vessels are high standard FRP pressure vessels, applicable for practically any water treatment application. TechRO vessels are made of composite material with filament winding providing strength to withstand high pressures with premium quality finish. These are accepted globally as a superior solution for water treatment.
Features of 1054 FRP Vessel TechRO:
- Inner liner single piece seamless HDPE made from blow moulding.
- Outer shell is made of fibre glass epoxy filament winding, which ensures superior quality with high strength.
- 100% unmatched strength and corrosion resistant.
- vessel base made from injection moulded impact resistance thermo plastic.
- Low on maintenance.
- Any type of water treatment application
- mostly used for RO Plants, Water Softeners, DM Plants.
- Used in most water treatment applications as a pretreatment component.
Note: For a longer durability and optimum efficiency, Air release valve (vacuum breaker) must be used with the vessel.
|Product||1054 FRP Vessel|
|Opening||2.5 inch Threaded|
|Diameter||10 inches ( 254 mm)|
|Height||54 inches (1382 mm)|
|Max. Working Temperature||50 Deg. C|
|Max. Working Pressure||100 PSI|
|Warranty||1 Year Against Manufacturing Defects|