Specially designed to monitor liquid pH level through high quality pH sensor
INFINITY introduce pH series intelligent water quality analysis online pH+ controller with high quality pH sensor along with their T type housing for accurate reading online.
pH series intelligent water quality analysis online pH+ controller having double relay output facility that helps to make automatic pH correction dosing system, acid/caustic dosing system, mineral adding system etc.
pH is the measure of the hydrogen ion concentration in a liquid.
pH measure the acidity or alkalinity of a liquid.
The pH scale is logarithmic and runs from 0 -14 with 7 being as a natural. Less than 7.0 pH indicate acidic solution.
Higher than 7.0 pH indicate alkaline (basic) solution.
- High Accuracy
- Online pH Display
- Easy Installation
- Easy Parameters Setup
- Easy to Monitor
- Less Piping Work
- Easy Maintenance
- NABL/ERTL standard sensor used
- Membrane switches setting keys for easy setup
- It can use directly with acid/ alkali dosing with high and low pH cutoff system.
- 4 digits 7 segment display along with relay status for easy to monitor Individual high and low set point relay for further automation
METER CONTROLLER SPECIFICATION
- Model : INFINITY PH +
- Description : Online pH Indicator + Controller
- Power Supply : 230 V AC 50 Hz
- Mounting : Panel mount
- Overall Size : 96mm X 96 mm.
- Cutout Size : 92mm X 92 mm.
- PH Range : 0 to 14.
- Aux output : Relay Control with further automation.
- Accuracy : +/- 2 %
- Resolution : 0.1 K
- Relay : 7 A / 230 V
- Display : LCD red 7 segments
- Enclosure : ABS plastic
- Calibration : inside password protected setting
- Temperature : 0-60 C
- Model : pH S/GL/O
Type : Flow through / tank (optional)
- Electrode MOC : glass bulb with epoxy body*
- End CONNECTION : 3/4” & 1/2” BSP
- Cell Constant : 0.1 k
- Cable : 1 Core Shielded
- Cable Length : 3 Feet
- Max. Temperature : 0-60 ºC
- Max. Operating Pressure : 3 kg/cm²