Specially designed to monitor liquid Oxidation reduction potential level through high quality ORP sensor
INFINITY introduce ORP+ series intelligent water quality analysis online ORP+ controller with high quality ORP sensor along with their T type housing for accurate reading online.
The ORP sensor is normally supplied with 3⁄4” installation fitting with female threading.
The sensor should be mounted vertically in the line.
The sensor shall be connected in the sampling line only as the sensor body is not meant for the pressurized line.
The fitting can be connected to the sampling point by flexible tubing.
Chlorine and Ozone are the most common disinfectants used in the water and waste water treatment industry. Oxidation-reduction potential (ORP) is the parameter commonly used to measure REDOX reactions and is the only practical method we have to electronically monitor disinfectant effectiveness.
ORP sensor is the main part of the ORP Meter. It has two electrodes One reference and one measuring electrode enclosed in glass tubing. This is dipped into the line of which ORP is to be measured, it senses the ORP and sends a signal to the meter.
ORP meter controller is the unit that processes the information received from the sensor and displays Actual ORP in the line. This unit also controls the ORP by transmitting signals to dosing pumps, hooters, valves etc through inbuilt relays.
- High Accuracy
- Online ORP(REDOX) Display
- Easy Installation
- Easy Parameters Setup
- Easy to Monitor
- Less Piping Work
- Easy Maintenance
- NABL/ERTL standard sensor used
- Membrane switches setting keys for easy setup
- It can use directly with acid/ alkali dosing with high and low pH cutoff system.
- 4 digits 7 segment display along with relay status for easy to monitor Individual high and low set point relay for further automation
METER CONTROLLER SPECIFICATION
- Model : INFINITY ORP+
- Description : Online ORP Indicator + Controller
- Power Supply : 230 V AC 50 Hz
- Mounting : Panel mount
- Overall Size : 96mm X 96 mm.
- Cutout Size : 92mm X 92 mm.
- ORP Range : -1900 to +1900 mV.
- Aux output : Relay Control with further automation.
- Accuracy : +/- 2 %
- Resolution : 1
- Relay : 7 A / 230 V
- Display : LCD red 7 segments
- Enclosure : ABS plastic
- Calibration : inside password protected setting
- Temperature : 0-60 C
- Model : ORP S/GL/O
Type : Flow through / tank (optional)
- Electrode MOC : glass bulb with epoxy body*
- End CONNECTION : 3/4” & 1/2” BSP
- Sensor Output : Millivolt
- Installation : at sampling line
- Cable : 1 Core Shielded
- Cable Length : 3 Feet
- Max. Temperature : 0-60 ºC
- Max. Operating Pressure : 3 kg/cm²