Radix 95 is a specific antiscalant for Reverse Osmosis Membrane, effective in controlling deposition of inorganic scales.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS :
- Effective in presence of chlorine and hardness up to 1000ppm
- Effective calcium carbonate dispersion in presence of higher pH up to (10) and alkalinity
(up to 750)
- Useful as calcium sulphate inhibitor
- Excellent Scale control for high silica waters up to 300ppm
- Free from phosphates and other chelants
- Suitable for Potable Water (Food Grade)
Dosage and Dosing Point :
- Minimum dosage 2-4ppm and maximum dosage 6-8ppm, subject to inlet water quality in respect of TDS, calcium and silica.
- The product is normally dosed at the inlet to RO or just after pretreatment.
Safety & Handling :
- RADIX 95 is generally safe but avid contact with eyes and skin. Do not take internally.
- Gloves and goggles should be used while handling the product.