HIGH pH ANTISCALANT
RADIX 39 is a high performance antiscalant for Reverse Osmosis Membranes, effective in controlling deposition of inorganic scales. It is a liquid antiscalant formulated to inhibit scales and disperse colloidal particles in cellulose acetate and thin-film membrane separation systems.
Acuro offers superior quality antiscalant for RO Systems, used over a wide range of applications.
- Shows effective results in the presence of chlorine and hardness up to 1000 ppm
- Excellent calcium carbonate dispersion in the presence of higher pH up to (10) and alkalinity (up to 750)
- Useful as calcium sulphate inhibitor
- Effective for high silica waters up to 150 ppm
- Free from phosphates and other chelants
- Cost competitive
|Appearance||Pale Yellow Liquid|
|pH (as such)||9.5 to 10.5|
|Water Solubility||Completely Soluble|
|Solid Content||33% to 34% w/w|
|Specific Gravity||1.07 to 1.11|