ACTAL-DF is one of the major adsorbent used worldwide for fluoride removal from waste water discharged from process streams in a number of industries and from drinking water.
Significant amounts of fluoride come from glass manufacturers, electroplating operation, steel and aluminium, pesticides and fertilizer, groundwater and the semiconductor industry.
The level of residual fluoride in distilled water, and in industrial water can be considerably higher.
- ACTAL-DF is a high-quality adsorbent, which is being used for effective fluoride removal.
- ACTAL-DF is an efficacious purification technology used in municipal and bottled water facilities for very effective fluoride removal.
- ACTAL-DF is best for mineral water industries.
- ACTAL-DF can be used in under sink filters, especially multiple filters.
- ACTAL-DF performs optimally in a pH range of 5.5 to 8.5.
- ACTAL-DF is landfillable, disposable without any hazardous wastes.
- ACTAL-DF regeneration is normally used to operate at the most cost efficient levels.
- ACTAL-DF is use to prepare defluoridation filter & home filters.