Wound PP Micron Cartridge Filter
The Wound PP Micron Cartridge Filters are one of the most popular depth filter cartridges. A continuous strand of PP is diagonally wound over a supporting perforated PP core. As the filtration takes place from the outside to the inside, the suspended particles are trapped in the depth of the maze created by the winding. The yarn itself provides for selective absorption, whilst rejecting suspended dirt particles on it its surface. This keeps the pressure drop in check and improves retention efficiency. The winding pattern and thickness of the yarn plays a role in defining the micron rating of the cartridges.
- MOC of PP Core and PP Yarn is 100% Virgin grade PP. This makes the product suitable for drinking water, food & beverages and pharmaceutical applications besides others.
- International Standard Dimensions
- Use of Single piece core without joints
- Use of “Selective Absorption Intelligent” Yarn for low pressure drop and high efficiency
- IAPMO Lab Test Report confirming 99% filtration efficiency for 5micron and above.
- IAPMO Lab Test Report confirming high dirt holding capacity of 184.2 gms per 10” cartridge
- Flow Rate : 8,000 LPH at a minimum line pressure of 2 Bar
- Max Allowable Pressure : 5 Bar
- Initial Pressure Drop : 2 Psi
- Recommended Change over Pressure Drop : 21 Psi
- Max Temperature : 70 deg C
ID: 28 MM ( 1.10″ )
OD: 115 MM ( 4.5″ )
Length: 508 MM ( 20” )
Available Micron Rating: 0.5 / 1 / 5 / 10 / 25 Microns
Application: Water Treatment / Mineral Water / Food & Beverages/ Chemicals / Pharmaceutical / adhesives / Electroplating / inks / paints / dyes / sugar etc.