NZO Spun polypropylene cartridges offer superior sediment reduction. The thermally bonded polypropylene cartridge utilizes the entire depth of its media to effectively trap suspended particles, providing filtration efficiency and consistent flow rate. Dotted surface area gives more area and better efficiency.
• 4.33″-inch diameters, 20-inch lengths.
• Depth filtration for superior efficiency
• Smooth texture for minimal fiber migration
• Polypropylene construction for optimal chemical compatibility
- Use of Virgin Grade PP Resin. This makes the cartridge suitable for drinking water and other food and beverage industry
- International Standard Dimensions
- Use of “3 Layer Gradient density Construction” for low pressure drop and longer life providing complete utilisation of cartridge.