The Rotameter’s operation is based on the variable area principle: fluid flow raises a float in a tapered tube, increasing the area for passage of the fluid.
The greater the flow, the higher the float is raised. The height of the float is directly proportional to the flow rate.
The float reaches the stable position in the tube when the upward force entered by the flowing liquid equals to the downwards gravitational force entered by the weight of float.
A 5000 LPH Online [Field Mounted] Rotameter is a class product from Aster.
- Tamper & Sunlight Proof Graduation Sticker
- Enhanced Meter Readability Using Precision Textured Body
- SS 316 Rod & Float for Rust-Free Usage
- Each Rotameter is Factory Calibrated
- Each Float is Buffed for Accuracy & Repeatability
- Negligible Pressure Drop
- Single Piece, Injection Moulded, Polycarbonate Body
- Each Rotameter is Hydro Tested at 8 kg/cm² pressure
Rotameter Make: Aster
Range: 500-5000 LPH
Mount: Online (Field Mount)
End connection : 25 NB ( 1 inch)