DISSOLVED OXYGEN (DO):
Dissolved oxygen analysis measures the amount of oxygen (O2) dissolved in an aqueous solution. Oxygen enters water from the surrounding air and as a by product of photosynthesis. Testing with portable oxygen meters determines whether or not you have optimal dissolved oxygen levels necessary for good water quality. For accurate results this test should be performed on site. Our handheld type advance microprocessor based, fast and accurate DO meter is ideal for such applications.
- Microprocessor based for fast and accurate measurements.
- Large LCD display DO and Temperature readings simultaneously.
- Simple to calibrate by one keyboard and ATC.
- Memory with Data-hold and Max/Min and shows PTS after calibration.
- Easy to replace the DO probe module.